RanTagum
HELLO!!! WELCOME TO DESTINYRAN FORUM... BE GOOD AND GOD BLESS ALWAYS! DONT FORGET TO VOTE JUST CLICK THE ICON
"VOTE FOR POINTS"
this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found  this very offensive 120595
BY: ADMIN LOURENCE

RanTagum
HELLO!!! WELCOME TO DESTINYRAN FORUM... BE GOOD AND GOD BLESS ALWAYS! DONT FORGET TO VOTE JUST CLICK THE ICON
"VOTE FOR POINTS"
this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found  this very offensive 120595
BY: ADMIN LOURENCE

RanTagum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RanTagum Private Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
CLICK TO VOTERan Online free servers
Ranonline
Ran Online Servers
Ran Online

this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found this very offensive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-WinteRomance-
RanTagum Fanatic
RanTagum Fanatic

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2009-03-21

this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found  this very offensive Empty
PostSubject: this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found this very offensive   this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found  this very offensive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:22 pm

i have no SS>>*i dont know how to SS when its only on window mode.haha*

click this link !!!!!!!

HM!!!
Back to top Go down
-WinteRomance-
RanTagum Fanatic
RanTagum Fanatic

this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found  this very offensive Empty
PostSubject: Re: this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found this very offensive   this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found  this very offensive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:22 pm

this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found  this very offensive 609878
Back to top Go down
SpitIce
Grade 2
Grade 2
SpitIce

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found this very offensive   this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found  this very offensive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:29 pm

uhh ate PRINT SCREEN MO PO THEN paste mo po sa PAINT then save un po pra makita namin ung link nabinigay nyu d po makita =p
Back to top Go down
-WinteRomance-
RanTagum Fanatic
RanTagum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found this very offensive   this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found  this very offensive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:31 pm

d nga ma print screen eh
haha
Back to top Go down
SpitIce
Grade 2
Grade 2
SpitIce

PostSubject: Re: this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found this very offensive   this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found  this very offensive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:32 pm

ahh ganun poh ba xD

kase ung link na un napupunta sa inbox namen xD
Back to top Go down
-WinteRomance-
RanTagum Fanatic
RanTagum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found this very offensive   this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found  this very offensive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:34 pm

hahaha.kea nga eh XD
Back to top Go down
-WinteRomance-
RanTagum Fanatic
RanTagum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found this very offensive   this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found  this very offensive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:47 pm

e2 nlang.hahaha

content po ng message...ualang EDIT

To: -WinteRomance-
Posted: Today at 3:05 am
Subject: pota Quote message
oio i oi o o io ioio io io i oi o pki tangal banned koh ayop ka

x3m-ad wrote:
oio i oi o o io ioio io io i oi o pki tangal banned koh ayop ka
Back to top Go down
-WinteRomance-
RanTagum Fanatic
RanTagum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found this very offensive   this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found  this very offensive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:03 pm

this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found  this very offensive 609878 owch.T______T
Back to top Go down
SpitIce
Grade 2
Grade 2
SpitIce

PostSubject: Re: this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found this very offensive   this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found  this very offensive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Yan cguro reason kaya sya na ban sa chat box ^^,

buti nga hehe.. Ban na po yan sa forum admin

d2 plang oh angas na ^^

http://rantagum.heavenforum.org/banned-account-f25/pki-tangal-ung-baned-t544.htm
Back to top Go down
-WinteRomance-
RanTagum Fanatic
RanTagum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found this very offensive   this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found  this very offensive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:53 pm

hmf.kea nga eh. this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found  this very offensive 500563
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found this very offensive   this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found  this very offensive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this has nothing to do INGAME it is here at the forums..but still i found this very offensive
Page 1 of 1