RanTagum
HELLO!!! WELCOME TO DESTINYRAN FORUM... BE GOOD AND GOD BLESS ALWAYS! DONT FORGET TO VOTE JUST CLICK THE ICON
"VOTE FOR POINTS"
Knowledge about RanTAGUM Online Game-How to become strongest? 120595
BY: ADMIN LOURENCE

RanTagum
HELLO!!! WELCOME TO DESTINYRAN FORUM... BE GOOD AND GOD BLESS ALWAYS! DONT FORGET TO VOTE JUST CLICK THE ICON
"VOTE FOR POINTS"
Knowledge about RanTAGUM Online Game-How to become strongest? 120595
BY: ADMIN LOURENCE

RanTagum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RanTagum Private Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
CLICK TO VOTERan Online free servers
Ranonline
Ran Online Servers
Ran Online

Knowledge about RanTAGUM Online Game-How to become strongest?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mobiusdublin
RanTagum Loyalista
RanTagum Loyalista
mobiusdublin

Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Knowledge about RanTAGUM Online Game-How to become strongest? Empty
PostSubject: Knowledge about RanTAGUM Online Game-How to become strongest?   Knowledge about RanTAGUM Online Game-How to become strongest? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:53 am

There are many queries I had been encounter in Ran Tagum Online Game that I bothered most because I never had encounter before like;

1. How to become strongest?
Like the other Ran Private Server, if you are belong to Top Ranking Students you are consider also your character is one of the strongest.

So here is my answer for those always asking me this question. Her in Ran Tagum Online Game my character is one of the list of the Top Ranking Students but sad to say that I am still weak because of Drain Skill. If you have this skill the other donation skills & items is useless and nothing impossible to defeat your opponent/duel. The relevant of this skill is no need to level up your character as long as your skills & items pass the limit required. Enjoy your new skill but remember your still weak because your opponent have this skill also Laughing

Paunahay na lang ni dri. hehehehehe lol!
WE ARE WEAK HERE... WAAAAHHHHHH lol!
Back to top Go down
http://Lifespassage.dbzworld.org
lourence8
Administrator
Administrator
lourence8

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge about RanTAGUM Online Game-How to become strongest?   Knowledge about RanTAGUM Online Game-How to become strongest? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:36 am

wew unsaon nalang ang dagan technique? ehehehe

hmmm tanan skill naa pulos wala palang na nkita sa player kng unsaon pag gamit Very Happy

drain skill walay pulos pg ang player naa na MAMAW RING Very Happy

ako pd WEAK pa bounce
Back to top Go down
rkeito
Grade 6
Grade 6
rkeito

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge about RanTAGUM Online Game-How to become strongest?   Knowledge about RanTAGUM Online Game-How to become strongest? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:43 pm

ang hirap magbasa s forum d ko maintindhan... pwede b tagalog or english nmn s iba ^_^
Back to top Go down
necromancer
Grade 2
Grade 2
necromancer

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge about RanTAGUM Online Game-How to become strongest?   Knowledge about RanTAGUM Online Game-How to become strongest? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:42 pm

sna naman kapa magppost kau tag-lish na lan para nman lahat makaintindi........hrap kac intindhin wh.............hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge about RanTAGUM Online Game-How to become strongest?   Knowledge about RanTAGUM Online Game-How to become strongest? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knowledge about RanTAGUM Online Game-How to become strongest?
Page 1 of 1